Monday, January 23, 2012

Green Tea

This was the delicious drink I've ever  tasted in my life. The first time I drank and made it was in Madina. My mom and my oldest sister drinks it. We drink it everyday after each meal when we are feeling full. There are two flavours which is lemon and mint. We can manage without green tea if we don't have it. Most of the time we drink the mint flavour. We had the Lipton, Rabee and Twinings. Twinings was the best one I've ever tasted. Whenever we're feeling full I make us green tea. Some people put sugar on it but we don't because it tastes better without sugar. I'm going to teach you how to make green tea. Here are the simpliest steps.
  1. Pour water into the kettle and press the button to boil it. Wait 3 minutes for it to boil.
  2. Take out a cup or a mug.
  3. Place a teabag on the cup.
  4. Pour the hot water on the cup.
  5. Wait for about 2 to 3 minutes for the teabag to brew with the water.
  6. Drink and enjoy the delicious taste of the green tea!
If you don't know how to make green tea follow those 6 steps. If you do you already know those steps.

3 comments:

  1. Although I don't like green tea, I love how you are the official green tea maker in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this kind of green tea.. And may i ask you, what are the changes and benefits you acquired using this one..
    Thanks alot!:-)

    ReplyDelete