Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Milshakes

I'm  a milkshake expert! I don't just like drinking milkshakes I also like making them. There are different flavours which are vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana and many other types. My favourite is chocolate. I always drink it whenever we go to cafes. I've also tasted other flavours that are listed here. I've tasted the vanilla one in 'Shakespere' cafe. But I prefered the chocolate one more yummier than vanilla and other flavours. In 'cafe nero' their milkshakes are awesome! My mum made us strawberry milkshake. She uses frozen strawberries to make them. I've also made the chocolate one at home. It was amazing! It tasted exactly like the one in cafes. Also for the first time in my life I've made a chocolate milkshake all by myself. At first, I was afraid that it won't turn out good like last time when I made it with the help of my sister. So I prayed and I tasted it. It was delicious! For those who haven't tasted milshake in their lives you should taste one and I'm certainly sure that most of you will love it just like me. If you want to taste one either go to a cafe    
and order one or come to my house and I'll make you one.

7 comments:

  1. It was so delicious- I can't wait till you make them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invitation! Good job on keeping the recipe a secret!

    ReplyDelete