Friday, March 9, 2012

Jacqueline Wilson

Jacqueline Wilson is my favourite author. I read most of her books. They're amazing. My favourite of her books is 'The Story of Tracy Beaker'.
I was in the hall in 'Emirates Festival of Literature'. I saw Jacqueline Wilson. I was with my sister and my two friends. She looked like I imagined her. I was excited and nervous when I first saw her. In  the question time, I wanted to ask her if she was going to write another Tracy Beaker story but it was too late because there were too many people raising their hands and wanted to ask a question too. So I decided I'd better ask her in the book signing. But I forgot so I just said, ''Hi Jacqueline Wilson. Nice to meet you.'' I took a picture with her. You should see my new profile picture on facebook. It's me and the drawing of her.

4 comments:

  1. I worked at the Emirates Airlines Festival of Literature last year!! It's awesome and just so exciting! I'm sure she would have been very happy to meet so many of her readers, including you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, she was. She looked exactly like I imagined her.

    ReplyDelete