Iraq is one of the best countries in the world. It is where I come from. The best things about Iraq is the culture, religion. Cities I've visited are Najaf, Karbala and Baghdad. Here are a list of things that I liked about Iraq and the things that I didn't like.
1) My family/relatives live there
2) People are friendly and welcoming
3) Feels like home
4) Grandparents buried there
5) My country, understand local language
6) Visting Imams, Ali, Al-Khadim and Imam Jawad
7) Weather, when it is not too hot or too cold
1) Reckless driving
2) Electricity going off
3) Muddy area, sand
4) Weather, when it is too hot or too cold
5) Traffic, congestion
6) Screaming kids
It seems like I have more likes than dislikes. Visiting the hadraths was one of the best experience ever. My sister's aqad took place there being arranged by beloved uncle sheikh, my favourite uncle. The hotels we stayed in were very nice and cozy, but not as cozy as staying in my uncle sheikh's house. My plan for the future is to live in Iraq for like 2 to 3 years. 2 years in Najaf and one year in Baghdad. If all goes well, I'll live in Iraq for the rest of my life, residing in Najaf, and might work in Baghdad, that doesn't mean I won't look for a job in Najaf, depends on the circumstances. So far so good, I'm proud to be Iraqi.