Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Turtle Secret

I went to my session called 'The Turtle Secret' by Julia Johnson.She was there. She told us about how she experienced turtles, facts about turtles, her story about Turtle Secret and ways to protect the turtles.
The story is about an Emarati girl. She and her uncle are Biologists. They like to find out more about turtles.
In the questions and answers part, I asked a question on a microphone for the first time in my life. The first one in my family! None of my family had the courage to do it. I was nervous while doing this because everyone turned to look at me. I'm not usually an attention seeker. I felt proud of myself after doing that. Everyone was proud of me. Julia also told us some tips about writing. Search for the topic that you are going to write about on the internet, keep a diary and expand your vocabulary.

4 comments:

  1. You are such a brave young lady. I am so proud of you my love.

    ReplyDelete